I’ve now finished my work on Romeo and Juliet, and this October, I’m taking a little time to talk about two of Shakespeare’s spookiest plays- Macbeth, and Julius Caesar. Right now, the Royal Shakespeare Company is putting on a very inventive production of the play, and I’d like to talk a little about this interpretation. You can read about it here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/theatre/theatre-reviews/9317659/Julius-Caesar-Royal-Shakespeare-Theatre-Stratford-upon-Avon-review.html
You can read my analysis of Julius Caesar here.
Here are some posts I’ve got waiting in the wings:
- A spooky Shakespeare Stories related to Julius Caesar, and the assassination of President Lincoln!
- Analysis of the speeches in Julius Caesar (podcast, hopefully).
- Play of the Month for Macbeth.
- Explanation of the curse of Macbeth.
- Review of “Haunt Me Still,” the sequel to “Interred WIth Their Bones” by Jennifer Lee Carrel.